Nokia N8 Battery is not meant to be removed by the users, you have to visit the Service center if you go any battery problem. But that doesnt means that we can not remove the battery yourself. Here, we are going to guide you how to remove Nokia N8 battery in cause you want to learn how to replace the battery with yourself.
- Standard Tool Kit (we recommend you Nokia Standard Tool Kit)
How to Remove Battery
1. Firstly, Unscrew the Torx+ Size 4 screw from each side on Nokia N8 (make sure not to remove the screw completely).
2. Now, try to pull out the Bottom Assay.
3. Now, you will be able to see a Battery LID (Battery LID Protects or Holds the Nokia N8 battery). You have to remove the Battery Lid by pulling it into direction (Do not apply extra pressure on the Battery LID).
4. Now, try to pull out Battery using the T Tape.
5. Now, try to replace the old battery with the new battery and pull it in the same way you have removed the old battery. And then Fix the Battery LID into its place and screw the Torx+ Size 4.
6. Once you are done, Restart your phone to see whether your Phone battery is working or not.
Note: We recommend you to use Nokia Standard tool kit in order to remove the Nokia N8 battery.
- There is no need to worry if you have removed the screw completely in Step #1. Basically we recommend you to not to remove the screw completely because it will be easy to screw it again quickly, as removing the battery hardly takes five minutes.
- Do not apply extra pressure on the Battery LID otherwise it may break in Step #3. In case battery LID is broken, contact Nearest Nokia Service center.
- T-Tape comes along with the original Nokia N8 Batteries.
If you find this tutorial useful, then dont forgot to see our other How-to guides and also share it with your friends using social bookmarking websites.