Nokia 808 is the latest smart phone from Nokia which comes with 41 mega pixel camera. Here, we are going to guide you how to Jailbreak Nokia 808 to install any unsigned application and enable access to all system folders.
1. Download Required Files to Jailbreak your Nokia 808.
2. After Downloading the required file, Extract them on your computer and Copy it to your Nokia 808 Phone using Card Reader or Bluetooth.
3. After Copying the the required file to your Nokia 808, you will be able to see it from the File Manager. You will see following files:
- Norton Hack.sis
- Rom Patcher Plus 3.1.sisx
- Install Server 1.7 RP+.rmp
4. Now, You have to Tap on the Norton Security.sis to Install it on your Phone.
5. Once Norton Security.sis is installed on your Nokia 808 Phone, Tap to Open it.
6. In Norton Security.sis, Tap on the Options >Antivirus > Quarantine List.
7. Now, you will be able to see 3 files under Quarantine List. You have to Tap on the Options Button and then on “Restore All“. After Taping on the “Restore All” button, You will be a Message “Do you want to restore all entries from the Quarantine”, Tap on Yes Button to continue.
8. Now, Install Rom Patcher Plus 3.1 Lite Version.sisx on your Phone (You can find this file in Step #1).
9. Once, Rom Patcher Plus is installed on your Nokia 808 Phone. Open it.
After Taping on both options, a tick mark sign will appear before the “Install Server RP+” and “Open4All RP+”.
Now, Tap on the Options Button > All Patches > Apply.
11. Now install X-Plore.sisx on your phone (You can find this file in Step #1).
12. Once X-Plore.sisx is installed, open it.
13. In X-Plore, Tap on the Tools > Configuration. And select “Show hidden files” and “Show system files/folder“.
14. Now, copy installserver.exe to C:sysbin with the help of X-Plore.sisx (You can find this file in Step #1).
(If you are unable to Open C:sys folder then it means you have not patched your Phone correctly in Step #10, You have to Patch your Phone again, in order to see the C:sys folder)
15. Now, Restart your Phone.
Now, try to install any unsigned application on your Brand New Nokia 808 phone.
Note: Jail Breaking Does not violate Warranty of your Nokia 808 Phone. So, you dont have to worry about Warranty, In case you want to remove Jailbreak data from your Phone Simply Hard Reset your Phone by Dialing *#7370# (See How to Do Hard Reset).
[*] As usual a big thanks to the Coderus for his hard work and contribution to the Nokia JailBreak community.
We are hoping that the above JailBreak tip will help you to install unsigned app and open all ports on your Nokia 808 phone without any problem.