Nokia Belle allow to use 6 home screens and Nokia Anna allows you to use 3 home screens. Here, we are going to guide you how to delete or Add Home Screen on Nokia Belle, Anna.
Before Following the Steps below we would like to share some facts about adding Home Screens on Nokia Belle. These are as follows:
1. You can add 6 home screens on Nokia Belle, but if you dont use all of the 6 homescreens then it is better to delete some homescreens as it consumes more Phone Battery and Processing memory than normal.
2. Bu default Nokia Belle introduced to N8, E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and E6 with 4 homescreens. This is because 6 home screens utilizes more processing memory that 4 homescreens.
Now, we are going to guide you How to Delete Home Screen on Nokia Belle and Anna. For doing so, simply follow the steps below:
1. You cannot delete the first homescreen, as because Nokia Belle and Anna always takes first homescreen as a Primary Screen. You can delete 2,3,4,5,6th home screen without any problem. Simple go on the home screen that you want to remove.
2. Then click on the options button.
3. Now, from the Menu Tap on Delete this Home Screen.
Thats it, its a very simple and short procedure to delete any Home Screen from Nokia Belle or Anna.
How to Add Home Screen on Nokia Belle, Anna
Above you have learned how to delete or remove Home Screen from Belle or Anna. Now, we are going to guide you how to Add Home Screen on your Nokia Belle or Anna. Follow the procedure below:
1. On the Home Screen, click on the Option button.
2. And Tap on Add another Home Screen.
New home screen will automatically appear on the Home Screen.
We think, both of the above tips were quite simple to do. If you got any problem while following the procedure above then dont forgot to read the steps twice. We will love to hear you about this tip through comment form below.