Copying Contacts from SIM to Phone memory helps you to get your saved contacts on your New phone. Here, we are going to guide you how to copy contacts on Nokia Belle, Anna and Symbian Phones.
How to Copy Contacts from Phone to SIM memory
1. Open Contacts (Phonebook) on your Phone.
2. Select any contact that you want to copy it to SIM card.
3. Then Tap on the 2nd Option (highlighted in blue color, in the below screenshot).
4. Now, Tap on the Options button and Select Copy.
5. It will ask you “Copy Contacts to“, You have to Select SIM memory.
Note: Copying all phone contacts to SIM at once is not supported in Nokia Belle but this option is present in previous version of Symbian Phones.
How to Copy Contacts from SIM to Phone memory
1. Open Contacts on your Phone by Taping on the Call Button from the Homescreen on Nokia Belle.
2. Tap on the Options button and Select SIM numbers, then Tap on the Copy All to phone.
3. It will ask you “Copy all SIM numbers to phone memory?“, You have to Tap on Yes button.
Note: Copying All SIM contacts to phone memory is allowed in Nokia Belle, Anna and Symbian Phones. You can also copy a single SIM contact to phone memory if you are using SIM memory as Contacts to display.
How to Copy Single SIM Contact from SIM to Phone memory
1. Tap on the Menu and Select Contacts (this will open phonebook).
2. Now, Tap on the Options Button and Select Settings.
3. From the Settings menu, Select Contacts to Display.
4. From the Contacts to Display Menu, Select SIM memory and remove tick from Phone Memory.
5. Now, Click on the Back Button (You will be able to see that only SIM contacts are shown in the Phonebook).
6. Now, select any contact that you want to copy it to the phone memory from the Phonebook.
7. Tap on the 2nd Menu (highlighted in blue color, in the below screenshot).
8. Then Click on the Options Button and Select Copy > Copy Contacts to Phone Memory.
Note: You can also use Nokia Suite to copy your Phone and SIM contacts to your computer. It also helps you to restore your contacts in seconds.