The Nokia Beta labs has released the new version of Nokia Suite for windows users i.e version 3.4. The New version have lots of improved features including Easy Nokia Store view, organize photo into events, see multimedia messages and lots more.
Features of Nokia Suite 3.4 Beta
1. Install Applications Easily: In the previous version, you were able to download the applications which were shown on the Home screen. But, now you will be able to browse the Nokia Store using the Nokia Suite more easily. You can see Applications, Games, Audio & Video and Personalisation. On the one Page you can only see 30 Applications at a time.
2. Organize Photos into events: With the new suite you can organize your favorite photos and videos into events by Date and time.
3. See Multimedia Messages: Now, you will be able to see the Multimedia messaged from the Phone. Simply copy the Multimedia Message from your phone, and browse it on the Nokia Suite.
4. Hide Personal Info: You can hide your personal information from the home screen of Nokia Suite. This feature was not introduced in the previous versions.
5. Sync Phone between Firefox: Nokia Suite comes with native support to Sync your Phone with Mozilla firefox and thunderbird.
6. Update Symbian to Belle: On the home screen of Nokia Suite you will be able to see a Dialog of Nokia Belle on the Left to Update your Phone. Simply click on the dialog to start updating your Nokia Anna, or Symbian to Nokia Belle.
7. Send feedback: Now, you will be able to send feedback about the Nokia Suite directly to the Nokia. Simply click on the “Help” menu and choose “Send feedback”.
If you are ready to give a try to the all new Nokia suite for Windows users, then use the following link to download the file:
Update: Nokia 3.4.40 is now available for Download.
If you are looking for more downloads for Your Nokia Phones then you can see our Download Section.