Microsoft Office Mobile for Nokia Belle is Available on the Nokia Store for few Selected Phones. Here, we are going to guide you how to enjoy Microsoft Office on your Nokia N8 phone.
How to Install Microsoft Office Mobile on Nokia N8
Firstly, You have to Hack (Jailbreak) your Nokia N8. You can learn how to hack Nokia N8 with Belle from here (Jailbreaking Nokia N8 is important, otherwise you will unable to install Microsoft Office Mobile on your Phone). Once your Phone is Jailbroken proceed to the Step Below.
Secondly, Download and install Microsoft Office Mobile v2.0 on your Nokia N8 device. While Installing the Microsoft Office on your phone, you will be asked to install it in the Internal Memory or External memory. You have to Choose External Memory.
Thirdly, Download and install PixiEnabler on your Nokia N8. It will help you to get the latest version of e-mail client with their Widgets and integration with ActiveSync Mail Exchange (You can install this file in Internal and External memory. But we recommend you to install it in the Internal Memory on your Phone).
After Installing both of the above applications you have to restart your phone.
How to use Microsoft Office on Nokia N8
1. Tap on the Office Mobile Icon to open the Application.
2. Then, tap on the Options Button and Select New > Word Document or Excel Document (It allows you to create new Word and Excel document through your Phone). For Example, we are going to Create a new Excel file, so we have selected Excel Document.
3. Once Mobile Office Excel is opened you are ready to create a new document. Simply Select and Row and use the fx bar to enter your data.
4. Once you have completed your file, then Tap on the Done Button.
5. Now, Save your Excel file on your Mobile. You can save it by Taping on the Options Button > File > Save.
Note: Microsoft Office Mobile is not officially released for Nokia N8. Here, we are just trying to guide you how to install Microsoft Office Mobile on Nokia N8 easily without having the official release.
- You can not install the Microsoft Office Mobile without Jailbreaking or Flashing your Nokia N8 device, you will get Certificate error. This error can be fixed only if your phone is Jailbroken.
- In order to Jailbreak your Nokia N8, click here.
Microsoft Office Mobile for N8 is the best alternative to Quick Office. It lets you to Open and Create Word and Excel document and allows you to see your Presentations. You may find that Microsoft Office Mobile is little slow than Quick Office, but it has more powerful tools than Quick Office. And the best thing is that it is available for Free.