Internet tracker for Nokia is Free application to track the internet connection on your Nokia Symbian Phone. With Internet Tracker, you can calculate Internet Speed, Configure Monthly Limit, track the downloading and uploading data of your Phone, See IP, DNS and Gateway address and lots more. This application is free developed by Flora Mobile Apps, and available on OVI store.
Features of Internet Tracker
1. Track Internet Data: This application tracks the downloaded and uploaded data from any access point used in the Phone (tracks Wifi and 3G, and GPRS)
2. Configure Monthly Data: You can configure your Monthly data limit. It will alert you automatically when data limits exceeds.
3. See IP, DNS and Gateway address: Whenever you get connected with internet through Wi-Fi, 3G, or GPRS it shows the IP address, DNS address and the Gateway address of the connection.
4. Calculate Internet Speed: It also displays the internet speed, while you are accessing the internet. You can see the Downloading and Uploading speed of your internet connection with this feature.
5. Control App behavior: It also controls the application behaviour for the specific Access Point.
6. Auto Start: It automatically get started when you start or turn on your Phone.
7. For Symbian Touch and Non-touch devices: It also works on lots of Symbian touch devices and non-touch devices too.
There are two versions of Internet Tracker available on the OVI store. Obviously, one is Paid and another is free version with some limitations. With the free version you can only track upto 10MB for each application.
You can download the Free Lite version of Internet Tracker from the following link:
Supports Nokia Belle, Anna and Symbian and Non-Touch Symbian Devices.
If you like Internet Tracker, and looking for more free downloads then you can browse our Download Section. If you are looking for Antivirus Application then you can see Best Antivirus for Nokia.