Birthdays is a Free application for Nokia users, that helps you to display the birthdays of your friends on the HomeScreen. It automatically collects the Birthday data of your friends in the Phonebook.
How to Setup Contacts Birthday on Nokia
1. Open “Phone Book” (Or Contacts) and Select any Person.
2. Now, click on “Edit” Button.
3. Then click on “Add Detail” Button.
4. From the Popup list Select “Birthday” option.
5. Now, Enter “Birthday Details“.
6. Now, Click on “Done” Button.
Above you have learn how to add Birthday in the Contacts. And Its very important in order to use the Birthdays App, otherwise no, birthday reminders will be shown on the homescreen.
How to Use Birthdays App
1. Download and Install, Birthday App on your Nokia Phone.
2. Then Open the Application. On the Landing Page you will be able to see the List of available Birthdays being Shown on the Screen.
3. Now, Click on the Options button and Select Color/Background (this will helps you to choose font color and background Wallpaper for the widget).
4. Now, you can select the Font color on the HSWidget. And If you want to show background image of the Widget then Select the “Use Background” option.
5. You can also choose the Background Type (by default, you will find 3 backgrounds). You can also choose your own customized background for the widget.
You are done, Now you have to install the Birthdays Widget on the HomeScreen on your Phone (learn how to install widget). To install widget:
1. Tap on the Homescreen for 1-2 seconds. A popup menu will be appear with an option to “Add Widget”. Tap on it.
2. It will open the Widget list. From the list you have to select the Birthdays Widget.
Final Preview of Birthdays Widget on Homescreen:
Birthdays is a Free Application created by Alexander lebedev.
If you find this Application is useful to you then do not forgot to browse our Download section and share it to your friends using the Bookmarking buttons bellow.